Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hate mail from a psychopath warmonger

Apparently Phillip A Camera didn't like that I joined a group on Facebook called "Soldiers Are Not Heroes". He apparently didn't like me pointing out the various news stories regarding the illegal occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

"ALRIGHT THIS HAS PISSED ME OFF TO THE FULLEST YOU THINK SOLDIERS ARINT HERO'S WELL I ADMIT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING REMOTELY HEROIC IN MY DEPLOYMENT BUT MY REALLY GOOD FRIEND SPC. WHEELER WAS KIA ON A CONVOY KILLING HIM INSTANTLY AFTER RUNNING OVER AN IED MOTHER FUCKER HOW COULD YOU BLATANTLY SAY SOLDIERS IN GENERAL AIRNT HERO'S MY FRIEND WAS KILLED PROTECTING YOUR WAY OF LIFE I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU FUCKING IDIOT DISRESPECTFUL SON OF A BITCH KEEP YOUR OUTLANDISH OPINIONS TO YOURSELF YOU DON'T DESERVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU CAN EVEN SUPPORT OUR MILITARY I AM JUST SHOCKED SOMEONE WOULD SAY SHIT LIKE THAT I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A FUCKING TANK YOU INCONSIDERATE BASTARD"

Update #1 (my response):

I'm sorry your friend was killed. I'm sure it was senseless and tragic and I'm sorry for your loss. I don't wish that any person should die in such a horrible way. But, understand there are quite a few people who feel the actions of the US government are actually making us much less safe. For every woman and child that is killed in a US drone attack imagine how many more 'terrorists' are being created? For every tank that the US provides to Israel, how many more Palestinian people are killed or forced from their homes? So while many soldiers believe they are making the American people safer, many people at home feel quite the opposite.

Again, sorry for your loss.

0 comments: